We are delighted to be able to offer a full wraparound service to parents and carers. Breakfast Club runs from 7.30am and After School Club runs until 6.00pm.
Wraparound care is for children whose day is extended. It is not part of the learning day but along with the games and craft offered there is an opportunity to do homework and read. Periodically age appropriate films are shown.
The service consists of the following sessions:
Breakfast session 7.30am – 8.45am Cost: £6.00 per session
Breakfast is served until 8am and consists of various cereals, toast, crumpets, pancakes and porridge. Drinks include orange or apple juice, water or milk.
Early Bird 8.15am – 8.45am Cost: £3.00 per session
After School Club
Sessions: 3.15 – 4.15pm Monday to Friday Cost: £4.00 per session
3.15 – 5.15pm Monday to Thursday Cost: £8.00 per session
3.15 – 5pm Friday only Cost: £7.00 per session
3.15 – 6pm Monday to Thursday Cost: £11.00 per session
3.15 – 5.30pm Friday only Cost: £9.00 per session
Snack is served between 3.45 and 4.00pm and consists of fresh fruit, veggie sticks, raisins and/or buttered crackers and breadsticks. Drinks include orange or blackcurrant high juice and water.
Tea is served between 4.45 and 5.15pm and usually consists of sandwiches/wraps with various fillings (toasted or untoasted) and/or a bowl of tomato soup, baked beans, baked beans with sausages, pasta hoops or pasta hoops with sausages. Other options may be available depending on the season. Drinks include orange or blackcurrant high juice and water.
- Bookings are now made via School Gateway (see link below) and places must be booked and paid for in advance unless paying by Childcare vouchers.
- Family credits and other childcare vouchers can be used.
- Late pick up penalties apply as per our Terms and Conditions.
- We are unable to offer sibling reduction.
- No service is offered on Inset days.
- Booked places no longer required can be cancelled via School Gateway, by contacting the Wraparound team or leaving a message with the office. Your account will be credited. (24 hours notice is required except in extreme circumstances/illness).
- Wraparound takes place mainly in the hall and outside when the weather permits. The side gate is open in the morning and evening for collection of children from the hall.
- The service is led by an experienced team of Assistants who are well known to the children.
- Booking schedule January to July 2022
Booking commencement date
Term 3 - starts 5th January 2022
Inset day 4th January 2022
Monday the 13th December 2021
Term 4 - starts 21st February 2022
Monday the 7th February 2022
Term 5 - starts 20th April 2022
Inset Day 19th April 2022
Monday the 28th March 2022
Term 6 - starts 6th June 2022
Inset Day 4th July 2022
Monday the 23rd May 2022
Please contact the school office 01892 852574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Throughout the school year, our children are able to access a range of clubs, during the school day and after school. These can include:
- Book Club
- Cross country
- Football – Boys
- Football – Girls
- Goblin Car