Information relating to the application process for 2020-21 academic year. Please visit:
- ESCC Admissions
- Applying for a school 2020
- School Admission Booklet 2020-21
- School Admissions Booklet 2019-20
- Admissions Mythbuster
Reception Class Admissions
Important Dates for 20-21 Cohort
- Applying online from: 12 September 2019
- Closing date for applications: 15 January 2020
- Allocation decisions sent on (offer date): 16 April 2020
- Appeal hearings: June and July 2020
- Induction days: summer term 2020
Rotherfield Primary School is a one form entry school (equating to 30 places). Children join Peake (Reception Class) the September before their fifth birthday. Please click for information about Reception Admission Criteria. You are welcome to telephone the school on 01892 852574 for details of open mornings, or for any other information.
In Year Admissions
If you are looking for a place mid-year or for any class other than our Reception class, please contact the school office; who maintains a waiting list for places in years 1-6.
Secondary School Admissions
Secondary school applications are also made through East Sussex County Council, online. Please contact the council’s admissions department.
Should you have any queries or would like further information regarding Rotherfield Primary School or admissions in general, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to help.